Our Data Grew!
That means a total of:
- 7,360 Phenotyped Genes
- 7,970 Phenotyped Mutant Lines
- 98.8 Million Data Points
- 572,772 Images
- 4 New Data Releases
- Addition of Late Adult Data!
We released new software!
CRISPR Production Tracking
The new platform is designed for better tracking of CRISPR gene deletions and better supports more complex gene studies.
We welcomed a new member
The Institute of Laboratory Animal Sciences (ILAS)
Over 3500 publications using our resources!
Our recommendations for you:
- The Deep Genome Project
- Human and mouse essentiality screens as a resource for disease gene discovery
- High-throughput discovery of genetic determinants of circadian misalignment
- Fam151b, the mouse homologue of C.elegans menorin gene, is essential for retinal function
- Arf1-mediated lipid metabolism sustains cancer cells and its ablation induces anti-tumor immune responses in mice
Congratulations are in order
IMPC Awards of Excellence 2020 Winners:
NIH - KOMP / KOMP2
NIH - ORIP
RIKEN BioResource Center
The Centre for Phenomics
See you in 2021!
You'll be able to find the IMPC booth at these conferences:
Genomics of Rare Disease
European Society of Human Genetics
American Society of Human Genetics
Thank you to everyone who made 2020 possible
Read the full Annual Review here: